Libero Executive Suite
Libero Executive Suite is a gorgeous 100 square meter apartment is a perfect sanctuary for your Kyoto stay. With lots of space and modern amenities, you are guaranteed to feel right at home here.
It feature is a large kitchen perfect for preparing meals and the dining table seats 6 people. Relax in the comfortable dining area with a large screen TV including free Netflix.
The bathroom features a large tub and shower space with the toilet and sink area both separated.
The neighborhood is quiet at night and just a few minutes walk in any direction will take you to the bustling shopping and dining areas of Kyoto. Public transportation is just 3 minutes walk. It's hard to find a better location than this in Kyoto!
The house is a non-smoking property. We request the smokers do so down the street from the property.
Kyoto is a truly wonderful city full of culture and history. So much so, that it might be hard to know where to start. We highly recommend allocating at least 4-5 days to explore and enjoy the town, and even then you will be left wanting more!
- Comprehensive access and check-in details provided post-reservation
- All properties come with complimentary fixed wifi, portable wifi and Netflix
- A comprehensive manual will be provided to cover the use of all utilities, and also recommended sightseeing itineraries, convenient transportation and our favourite dining and drinking options
- The latter can be reserved via our complimentary reservations service to ease any language concerns
- No smoking is allowed on the premises
- Due to the residential nature of the neighborhood, considerate usage is requested such as keeping noise to a reasonable level in the evenings and when traveling to and from the property
- Other rules such as those to limit damage to the house are listed in the house manual
Access / Local Transportation
Libero Executive Suite, Element bld 4F, 333 Maruyacho (Gokomachidori), Nakagyo Ward, Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture 604-8086, Japon
- 2 minute walk from Kyoto Shiyakusho-Mae Station – Subway Tozai Line
- 10 minute walk from Sanjo Station – Keihan train to Osaka and Fushimi Inari; Subway Tozai Line Kawaramachi Sanjo
- Bus stop with access to: Ginkakuji, Kinkakuji, Ryoanji Temple, Imperial Palace, Kyoto Station, Arashiyama
It was all fine! Huge apartment which is very well located. The next subway station is 3 minutes to walk. Also small antique shops, sake bars and 24/7 shops are around the corner. You can walk easy to many of the sights in the Centre and east.